Hi,

hey Harald don't be so negative, a second implementation for fetching mails would be really cool.

I personally would not reconstruct the messages by my own, as Harald says, but I would fetch directory and message headers directly from db and message per Imap.

Maybe moving mails from one folder to another would also be faster then with imap.

If you need help I would like to help you.

regards,

Harald