Dbpedians,

I hope you'll take a look at the last call draft of the Rules Interchange
Format
Basic Logic Dialect (RIF-BLD) and RDF&OWL Compatibility (SWC).  Send any
feedback to the public comments list at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think this should be of significant interest to the linked data crowd - it
provides the opportunity to have a standard rule language to define obvious
rules, mappings, etc., in RDF data.

http://www.w3.org/TR/rif-bld/
http://www.w3.org/TR/rif-rdf-owl/

-Chris

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           Hawthorne, NY 10532