Hello!

MacTed asked me on #semsol to submit my dbpedia SPARQL queries here, because
maybe they are somehow connected to the problem of dbpedia going down very
often after your recent upgrade.

I use your web interface for some very harmless queries, but maybe there is
a problem with virtuoso's full text indexing extension, as every time I use
bif:contains in a query, dbpedia is immediately gone afterwards.
The query in question is always like this:

prefix dbpedia2: <http://dbpedia.org/property/>
prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/>
prefix rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#>

SELECT ?entity ?abstract WHERE {
?entity dbpedia2:abstract ?abstract .
?entity rdfs:label ?label .
?label bif:contains "'Ludwig Wittgenstein*'" .
FILTER (lang(?abstract )='de') .
}
LIMIT 20

Best regards,