Il 10/03/2010 11:32, "Manuel Schölling" ha scritto:
> Ok, now I got it! Thank you very much, guys!
> This is really cool. There even is support for i18n:
>
> SELECT ?meltingPoint
> WHERE {
>      ?s rdfs:label "Nikotin"@de .
>    { ?s<http://dbpedia.org/property/meltingPoint>  ?meltingPoint }
>    UNION
>    { ?s<http://dbpedia.org/ontology/meltingPoint>  ?meltingPoint }
> }
>
> Just two final questions:
>
> - This query [1] returns two melting point information about nicotine:
>    "-79"
>    -79
> is there any possibility to convert the string data to integer?

If you look at meltingPoint range in the ontology
(http://dbpedia.org/ontology/meltingPoint) you will see that the range
is a double.
On the contrary, in this case, the Nicotine resource is linked through
dbprop:meltingPoint to an integer (you can check it at
http://dbpedia.org/resource/Nicotine)

> - What about the unit here (°C/°F/°R/K)? Is there a convention about
> temperatures and other units or is it possible that this may vary from
> resource to resource?

Concerning the units, in this case it is expressed in Celsius degrees. I
don't know if it is a convetion to use standard units. In Wikipedia page
there is both Celsius and Fahrenheit (as you can see at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine).

Cheers,
roberto

--
Roberto Mirizzi
Ph.D student at Politecnioc di Bari (Italy)