> Now the my last issue is the unit of the meltingPoint property/ontology.
> If anybody knows if there is a convention about it, please tell me.
> And if you know that there is no such convention and one cannot rely on
> this information, please tell me as well.
Ok, now I know how this works.

There are two types of ontologies: loose ones and strict ones.

- When you use ontology/meltingPoint (loose) you cannot be sure about the unit
of the information.
- But if you use ontology/Drug/meltingPoint (strict) this information is
normalized.

You can look up the normalized unit of each strict ontology in
http://dbpedia.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/dbpedia/ontology/mapping.csv.

May I make a proposal?
Is it possible to include the unit of the strict ontologies into the dbpedia
database?

Thank you very much!

Manuel
Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome