| It is for me ok to remember Kafka's novell 'The Castle'

Sure. :)
But I feel forced to point out that this is an open source extraction
framework that you could download and run yourself. The guys that run
dbpedia.org were nice enough to spend computer cycles, storage and bandwidth
to extract and store a copy of the data for our convenience. So it would be
a bit rude to make a reference to them as "the system" against which a man
hopelessly fights.