On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:59:45 +0200, Pablo Mendes <pablomen...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> | It is for me ok to remember Kafka's novell 'The Castle'
>
> Sure. :)
> But I feel forced to point out that this is an open source extraction
> framework that you could download and run yourself. The guys that run
> dbpedia.org were nice enough to spend computer cycles, storage and
> bandwidth
> to extract and store a copy of the data for our convenience. So it would
> be
> a bit rude to make a reference to them as "the system" against which a
> man
> hopelessly fights.
Hello Pablo,

whether downloding and running it local or trying against

http://dbpedia.org/sparql

...the german labels don't work on MOST CASES, this is the theme
of this thread and the theme of my since one month not answered posting

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=op.vsubykmi2seko0%40user-pc&forum_name=dbpedia-discussion

Nobody fights against the system, K. also didn't it, K. tried to make
the system work for his interests, and so we try it. But you say,
i must first find Sebastian Krebs, well, ok, i will try it, whatewer it
means...

thanks, Baran.