Hi,

> I believe this is stored in a MySQL database that is populated/read by the
> mappings wiki.

I'm new to the DBPedia codebase, so: ¿how do I build this MySQL database? I
imagine is from the sourcecode inside the ontology namespace, but the
procedure to do it does not seem to be documented.

> It would be great to have this in a MongoDB or other store that would be
> convenient to store a mapping as a document with fields or object with
> attributes that we could then query under many perspectives:
> - all mappings using a given property,
> - all properties for a mapping
> - all infobox properties with high string similarity to a given ontology
> property,
> - etc
> Is this somenthing similar to your intended use of the mappings? Would you
> be interested in contributing something like this to the community?

Yes, I would be happy to do this; we should discuss the best way to do it.

Cheers,

Guillermo

--
Guillermo Garrido