Hi Guillermo,

On May 11, 2011, at 6:14 PM, Guillermo Garrido wrote:

> I'm new to the DBPedia codebase, so: ¿how do I build this MySQL database? I
> imagine is from the sourcecode inside the ontology namespace, but the
> procedure to do it does not seem to be documented.

the mappings and ontology pages are stored in the MediaWiki database.
But I guess you'd rather like to have a mapping file for infoboxes and their
properties to the corresponding ontology properties and classes? At least your
first mail sounded like that.
This would not be possible to provide other than it is because the DBpedia
Mapping Language does allow you various ways to map infoboxes. For example you
could map infoboxes to different classes based on property values in the
infobox.

Can you describe your goal / main interests in that?

Cheers,
Anja