On 5/28/11 10:55 AM, Gerber Daniel wrote:
Hi all,
Could anybody please tell me when a change in the dbpedia ontology at mappings.dbpedia.org <http://mappings.dbpedia.org/> is merged into dbpedia, respectively accessible via the sparql endpoints? Both live.dbpedia.org/sparql <http://live.dbpedia.org/sparql> and dbpedia.org/sparql <http://dbpedia.org/sparql> do not show my changes made over a week ago?

To save time, just respond with a linkset dump URL.

Kingsley

Cheers,
Daniel

Download your free trial now.