Hi,  I requested editing privileges on the DBpedia mapping wiki last week
but haven't heard anything back.  My colleague Erik C. has also requested
permission but not heard anything back.

Whats happening?

We are working to get the infobox data about human genes into DBpedia.
 (See the data on pages like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cdk2 )

thanks
-Ben