Thanks for your answer but I still have problems.

I actually need to built an application that will directly connect to the
server of dbpedia without the need to download any dumps. But when I try to
query dbpedia to get possible Wikipagelinks (that I have already check they
exist in the dumps) I get no valid answers.

For example the query:

SELECT distinct ?Plinks

WHERE {

<http://dbpedia.org/resource/Anarchism>
<http://dbpedia.org/ontology/wikiPageWikiLink> ?Plinks .
}

will return nothing, not even when I enter the query on the Virtuoso
SPARQL Query Editor online.