On 1/16/2012 4:14 AM, Mohamed Morsey wrote:

This is because the dump titled "Wikipedia Pagelinks" is not loaded to the official endpoint. So, I would suggest you to establish your own endpoint, i.e. you can download all DBpedia dumps and load them onto one of your machines and direct your queries against it.

Why not? From my p.o.v. the pagelinks are one of the most interesting things in DBpedia -- it's certainly something you can't get from Freebase.