I just made that little change. I had looked at the code before, so it
was very simple. We now also get the triple for "Heavy metal", but
that's it:

http://mappings.dbpedia.org/server/extraction/it/extract?title=Glenn+Danzig

Let's hope that this doesn't introduce too many extraction errors.
It's quite unlikely though. I looked around a little and finally found
a case that we would treat differently after this this change.
Potentially wrong, but it's highly unlikely. The pros will certainly
outweigh the cons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neocon