Hi Venkatesh,

On 10/12/2012 04:51 PM, Venkatesh Channal wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for clarifying it to me. I understand now that currently extractor don't have that capability to extract to such a sub-level.

Is there mapping done for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Tracklisting/doc or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Infobox_song ?

If yes, is the dbpedia data available on live sparql endpoint? The above templates seem to have the necessary information made available.

Yes there mappings for Infobox Song, but not for Template:Tracklisting/doc.
You can always check the mappings on the mapping Wiki available at http://mappings.dbpedia.org.

If there is a html parser available I found the element *table class="tracklist"* seems to have the necessary information. If required I can go through the various formats in which the song elements are represented on Wikipedia.

You may try JSoup [1], JTidy [2], or HTMLParser [3]

Regards,
Venkatesh

Hope that helps.

[1] http://jsoup.org/