Hi again,

On 02/18/2013 11:37 AM, gaurav pant wrote:
Hi All,

Greeting for the day..!!

I am working on some project for which I want DBpedia updated dumps for certain languages.But I could not get it except for English from DBPedia-Live (http://live.dbpedia.org/dumps/).Dump <http://live.dbpedia.org/dumps/%29.Dump> for other languages are there at (http://wiki.dbpedia.org/Downloads38) but it is not updated. Hence I stuck and looking guidance from you people which will be very helpful to me.

You can also download the latest Wikipedia dumps as described here [1], and download the DBpedia framework [2] and run it on the dumps.

I have below queries.

*"How can we get updated dump of Ontology Info-box data and detailed description for different languages from DBpedia?"*

Please guide for the same.

Thanks for giving ear to my words.

--
Regards