Hi ,

Thanks Mohamad & Dimitris for your great help...

I have some more queries-

1-  Is there someway so that I can get just updated records or dumps rather
than whole dump for a particular language ( except English) ?

2- Can you suggest which of these dumps should I use for getting a sort
description of somethings(max 500 characters) and some specificity like
some accomplishment,Date of Birth,Birth place, Occupation if he is a person
or so on?

Again big thanks for all the support.