Hi,
I see the triples for a resource with the prefix <live.dbpedia.org>, by
visiting a url for the resource in the format
http://live.dbpedia.org/data/.... For example, for the movie "Silver linings
playbook", I see several triples with the prefix <live.dbpedia.org> by visiting
http://live.dbpedia.org/data/Silver_Linings_Playbook.n3 or
http://live.dbpedia.org/data/Silver_Linings_Playbook.ntriples
However, when I issue a sparql query against the http://live.dbpedia.org/sparql
endpoint, all of the returned results are using the prefix <dbpedia.org> and I
was never able to get any triples with the prefix <live.dbpedia.org>. For
example, for the below sparql query, all of the returned triples were using the
prefix <dbpedia.org>
http://live.dbpedia.org/sparql?default-graph-uri=&query=SELECT+*+%0D%0AFROM+%3Chttp%3A%2F%2Flive.dbpedia.org%3E%0D%0AWHERE+%7B+%3Chttp%3A%2F%2Fdbpedia.org%2Fresource%2FSilver_Linings_Playbook%3E+%3Fp+%3Fo+%7D+LIMIT+1000%0D%0A&should-sponge=&format=text%2Fhtml&timeout=0&debug=on
Is there a way in which I can query the live.dbpedia.org sparql endpoint for
triple results that use the prefix <live.dbpedia.org>? I am wondering if I am
missing some triple results because of not building my sparql query correctly,
as I am only able to get the triples with prefix <dbpedia.org>
ThanksArun