Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 21:06:44 +0100
From: mor...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de
To: arunchipp...@hotmail.com
CC: dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] how to get the <live.dbpedia.org> prefix
results for a resource via sparql query?

    Hi Arun,

      On 02/25/2013 04:10 AM, Arun Chippada wrote:

        Hi,

          I see the triples for a resource with the prefix
            <live.dbpedia.org>, by visiting a url for the resource
            in the format  http://live.dbpedia.org/data/.... For example,
            for the movie "Silver linings playbook", I see several
            triples with the prefix
              <live.dbpedia.org> by visiting
http://live.dbpedia.org/data/Silver_Linings_Playbook.n3 or
http://live.dbpedia.org/data/Silver_Linings_Playbook.ntriples

          However, when I issue a sparql query against the
http://live.dbpedia.org/sparql endpoint, all of
            the returned results are using the prefix <dbpedia.org> and I was
never
              able to get any triples with the prefix <live.dbpedia.org>. For
              example, for the below sparql query, all of the returned
              triples were using the prefix <dbpedia.org>

http://live.dbpedia.org/sparql?default-graph-uri=&query=SELECT+*+%0D%0AFROM+%3Chttp%3A%2F%2Flive.dbpedia.org%3E%0D%0AWHERE+%7B+%3Chttp%3A%2F%2Fdbpedia.org%2Fresource%2FSilver_Linings_Playbook%3E+%3Fp+%3Fo+%7D+LIMIT+1000%0D%0A&should-sponge=&format=text%2Fhtml&timeout=0&debug=on

          Is there a way in which I can query the live.dbpedia.org
            sparql endpoint for triple results that use the prefix
<live.dbpedia.org>? I am
              wondering if I am missing some triple results because of
              not building my sparql query correctly, as I am only able
              to get the triples with prefix <dbpedia.org>

          Thanks
          Arun

    The issue is fixed now and both methods should give the same results
    now.

    --
Kind Regards
Mohamed Morsey