Hi All,

I have local sesame repository. I want to update this database repeatedly
by syncing DBpedia provided live dumps.I am trying to write a program using
open-sesame Java API.

If we check the live dump , suppose for today (
http://live.dbpedia.org/liveupdates/2013/02/25/12/) , than we will find
that there are multiple added/removed files available for the same
timestamps.Like 25-Feb-2013 12:00 timestamps there are around 16 files.So
in which sequence I need to import the file so that my local data will not
be inconsistence.

Also for inserting data , if I will directly import this dump to repository
than it will create duplicate records rather than updating records.I am
under such impression that there is no function available for bulk
update/delete using the live update dump.

Hence I am thinking to follow below approach.

"Process the DBpedia update live dump line by line and insert/delete it
into/from database using  INSERT DATA or DELETE DATA queries."

Please correct me if I am wrong.

--
Regards
Gaurav Pant