Hi Gaurav,

On 03/07/2013 07:17 AM, gaurav pant wrote:
Hi All,

Greeting for the day..!

I want to extract cleaner abstract from dbpedia dumps.For that I come to know link in my previous correspondence here.

https://github.com/dbpedia/dbpedia/tree/master/abstractExtraction";

I gone through the instructions and stuck at first instruction.
1) DOWNLOAD SQL DUMPS
=====================

* Run trunk/extraction/dump/Download.scala for the desired languges.

I have just download master.zip file from the above link. But I could not get above mentioned directory structure *"trunk/extraction/dump/Download.scala"* . Also where should i configure the file if I only want to download dump for German.

File "Download.scala" can be found here [1].
You can configure it via file "download.properties" which can be found here [2].

Thanks for giving attention to my words.

--
Regards
Gaurav Pant

[1] https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/blob/master/dump/src/main/scala/org/dbpedia/extraction/dump/download/Download.scala [2] https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/blob/master/dump/download.minimal.properties

--
Kind Regards
Mohamed Morsey