Hi,

For me there is no reason to complicate the DBpedia framework by resolving
Wikidata data / templates.
What we could do is (try to) provide a semantic mirror of Wikidata in i.e.
data.dbpedia.org. We should simplify it by mapping the data to the DBpedia
ontology and then use it like any other language edition we have (e.g.
nl.dbpedia.org).

In dbpedia.org we already aggregate data from other language editions. For
now it is mostly labels & abstracts but we can also fuse Wikidata data.
This way, whatever is missing from the Wikipedia dumps will be filled in
the end by the Wikidata dumps

Best,
Dimitris

Kontokostas Dimitris