https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/blob/master/dump/src/main/scala/org/dbpedia/extraction/dump/download/Download.scala

It would be cool if you send a pull request when you are done! As a
first step, you can simply copy & paste the code from SO and hard-code
your settings to test if that solves your problem at all, but it would
be nice if you could make the code a little smarter so others can use
it: call System.getProperty("http.proxyUser") and "...Password" and
only install the authenticator if both are set. Good luck!