>Use the system properties http.proxyUser and http.proxyPassword.
>Usually, system properties are problematic, but in this case, they're
>ok: 1. we use system properties for the proxy settings anyway, 2. we
>don't have to change the download config, and 3. we can more easily
>reuse the solution elsewhere.

I think I badly explained myself. You have to give your proxy logs, so you
have to write them somewhere, and into the code is the worst solution ever,
and if you pass them through the jvm args like "-Dhttp.proxyUser=xxx
-Dhttp.proxyPassword=xxx" it doesn't works. I tested it. So a good solution
is to write them into a property file.

Next, create a "util" class is, indeed, a good way to reuse it easily.

Best.

Julien.