Dear All,
 I have successful in creating the environment for running the extraction
process, DB is imported in mediawiki instance, however I do not know what
exactly should I edit to extract particular terms.e.g. ontology files?
I have a list of terms which I want extract from the Database, however I do not
know where to 'put' this list, or in which format should it be within the
ontology file.
Many thanks in advance!
With Regards,Abdullah