Hi JC,
Thank very much for your response. Sorry for the topic of question. I wanted
the answer urgently :) .
 I have list of concepts that I want to extract semantic links between them and
wiki concepts and retrieve all articles or concepts from DBpedia ontology that
semantically related to my concepts. Moreover, I have read that there infobox
included in each wiki-page that we can infer for the semantic links relation
through these infobox. So,  I would like to exploit all semantic links ,
relations ..etc
Many thanks in advance

With Regrads,Abdullah