Example: I want to choose software project management tool (with issue
tracking). I found plenty of information on pages: Comparison of issue-tracking
systems and Comparison of project management software.

The problem is that it's not convenient to select tool using 10 tables. I want
to write something like SQL query and find all matches. I know about DBpedia
which offers SPARQL interface, but as I understand it, it extracts information
only from infoboxes and categories, so it lacks information about specific
features which are described in comparison tables, not in infoboxes.

I actually wrote small script (on Python) which parses on fly several wikipedia
tables saved as CSV files and applies filters. With it I found that I have to
choose between Redmine, Bloodhound, ..., but I don't like this approach because
it's completely not universal and limited.

Does anybody has suggestions how to extract information from wikipedia
comparison tables in a "right way"?
--
Regards, Roman Inflianskas