Hi all,

I have noticed there are a lot of pages in the enwiki which are not
detected as disambiguation pages by the DBpedia EF.
This is because of the not-maintained map of disambiguation templates in [1]

I am working on the suggestion which appears in [1] and parsing
MediaWiki:Disambiguationspage* *pages to collect disambiguation template
names.

Anyway I have a couple of questions:
1) Should I work on DEF master branch or dump branch? The dump branch seems
to be the most updated one (source of DBpedia 3.9?) Are you going to merge
it back to master?
2) Since there are many differences between [1] and what we can get
with MediaWiki:Disambiguationspage
should we merge them or simply remove [1]?

Would be great to have your opinion on this.

Cheers
Andrea

[1]
https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/blob/dump/core/src/main/scala/org/dbpedia/extraction/wikiparser/impl/wikipedia/Disambiguation.scala