I guess Paul wanted to know which book is cited by one wikipedia page (e.g.
page A cites book x).
If I am not wrong by asking template transclusions you only get the first
part of the triple (page A).

Paul, your use case is interesting.
At the moment we are not dealing with the {{cite}} template nor {{cite
book}} etc.
We are looking into extensions which could support similar use cases anyway.

Also please note that at the moment the framework does not handle
references either (i.e. what is inside <ref></ref>) when using the
SimpleWikiParser [1]
>From a quick exploration I see this template is used mainly for references.

What do you exactly mean when you talk about "Wikipedia HTML"? Do you refer
to HTML dumps of the whole wikipedia?

Cheers
Andrea

[1]