Hi Petar,
Thanks for sharing this! Tried to use it yesterday, but 3GB still takes
quite a long time to download if you're just hacking something together
from a Starbucks. From the standpoint of practicality, this would be
infinitely more useful if we could download files individually, or at least
in smaller chunks.

Any chance we'll get something like that shared from [1]?

Cheers,
Pablo

[1] http://wiki.dbpedia.org/DBpediaAsTables

Pablo N. Mendes