Hi All,

Is there currently a strategy in place for explicitly linking entities referred
to in a Wikipedia list?  For example, I just went looking for a quick way to
visualize one image representation of each element, but the data came up short.
 This list exists, but only has metadata about the list itself:

  http://dbpedia.org/page/List_of_elements

and when navigating to a specific element:

  http://dbpedia.org/page/Hydrogen

there is only a type "Thing" specified.  In the absence of an explicit entity
type, having a list that actually enumerated its items would be extremely
useful, and of course there are a lot of lists on Wikipedia.

Am I missing a structure here, or does it not exist yet?

Cheers,

- Sands Fish
- Data Scientist / Software Engineer
- MIT Libraries