---- Wł. Cz, 10 kwi 2014 13:26:13 +0200 Kingsley
Idehen<kide...@openlinksw.com> napisał(a) ----

Yes, I am aware of UMBEL [1]. Great to see that its being brought up to
date etc.. When will you have something published in RDF form?

My old mappings are already available on [1] (DBpedia - Cyc). We expect to
publish first results (in RDF) someday in May as I have written. We want to
contribute a paper with references to results for ISWC 2014 which has a
deadline at the beginning of May.

Kind regards,
Aleksander

[1] http://klon.wzks.uj.edu.pl/wiki-types/