Greetings everyone,

  I would be thankful if any one could let me refer to some material or
article on how to use DBpedia  mapping API, beside [1] and [2]. I am
interested in changing the mapping template mostly by including some more
keywords and making respective changes in source code of the extractor.
Currently I am in the process of installing required software and make
extraction server work by following [2].

Please let me know your comment on, "would above thinking accomplishes the
above mentioned task or I need to make some changes" ?

Thanking you in advance,

Regards,
Ankur Padia.

Reference: