Hello Alexandru,

    Thank you for help. I am trying to solve an issue [1] on extraction
framework. I have downloaded the git repo along with maven 3.0 and
currently working with Intellij IDEA. However, I am not able to figure
which class (of the project) should I pick to start with. Also, with
reference to the GSoC 2014 proposal (if goes successful) on Ontology
Enrichment through Pattern Extraction, I would be required to modify
mapping to reflect new axioms. I found issue [1] to be more relevant. Can
you please let me know how to proceed ?. Is there any architectural
pipeline or the flow of execution explain the how the information is
transferred between packages. Or some thing relevant will be of some help.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
Ankur Padia.