Hello Aleksander,

actually you can download also non-canonicalized datasets from the same
page [1].
Moreover, the download server has got data for more than 100 Wikipedias,
including non-canonicalized datasets [2]
The above datasets are those without the "en_uris" tag in their name.

Please let us know whether those are what you are looking for!

Cheers
Andrea

[1] http://wiki.dbpedia.org/Downloads39#p30599-2
[2] http://downloads.dbpedia.org/3.9