Hi all,

It's a long time since I've worked with DBpedia data, so please forgive
me if I'm just missing something obvious.

I'm trying to import data from DBpedia, specifically to pull in a
reference to an image, based on the museum template infobox.

Example Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum_of_Mathematics
DBpedia page: http://dbpedia.org/page/Museum_of_Mathematics

For other museums, foaf:depiction has picked up the URL to an image. But
that data doesn't appear to be here.

Ultimately, the key things I'm trying to get are a description, and an
image for the museum.

Here's an example page where things seem to be working the way I want,
after the data import based on a similar query:

http://museums.hackingthehumanities.org/items/show/65924

Is this possibly just a lag between an update to the Wikipedia template
and the DBpedia data, or is there something else at work?

Many thanks!

Here's the full SPARQL I'm submitting if it helps:

             PREFIX owl: <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#>
             PREFIX xsd: <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>
             PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
             PREFIX foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/>
             PREFIX dc: <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/>
             PREFIX : <http://dbpedia.org/resource/>
             PREFIX dbpedia2: <http://dbpedia.org/property/>
             PREFIX dbpedia: <http://dbpedia.org/>
             PREFIX skos: <http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#>

             SELECT DISTINCT ?pic ?desc ?s ?wikipediaUrl WHERE {
             ?s ?p ?wikipediaUrl ;
                foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum_of_Mathematics> ;
                foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf ?wikipediaUrl;