Dear Patrick,

DBpedia 3.9 is based on dumps from April 2013.
A snapshot of this museum at that time is the following
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Museum_of_Mathematics&oldid=542248551

and at that time no picture was attached to the page.
The next release (in the following weeks) should include this image.

Best,
DImitris

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 2:54 AM, Patrick Murray-John <
patrickmjc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It's a long time since I've worked with DBpedia data, so please forgive
> me if I'm just missing something obvious.
>
> I'm trying to import data from DBpedia, specifically to pull in a
> reference to an image, based on the museum template infobox.
>
> Example Wikipedia page:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum_of_Mathematics
> DBpedia page: http://dbpedia.org/page/Museum_of_Mathematics
>
> For other museums, foaf:depiction has picked up the URL to an image. But
> that data doesn't appear to be here.
>
> Ultimately, the key things I'm trying to get are a description, and an
> image for the museum.
>
> Here's an example page where things seem to be working the way I want,
> after the data import based on a similar query:
>
> http://museums.hackingthehumanities.org/items/show/65924
>
> Is this possibly just a lag between an update to the Wikipedia template
> and the DBpedia data, or is there something else at work?
>
> Many thanks!
>
> Here's the full SPARQL I'm submitting if it helps:
>
>              PREFIX owl: <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#>
>              PREFIX xsd: <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>
>              PREFIX rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#>
>              PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
>              PREFIX foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/>
>              PREFIX dc: <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/>
>              PREFIX : <http://dbpedia.org/resource/>
>              PREFIX dbpedia2: <http://dbpedia.org/property/>
>              PREFIX dbpedia: <http://dbpedia.org/>
>              PREFIX skos: <http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#>
>
>              SELECT DISTINCT ?pic ?desc ?s ?wikipediaUrl WHERE {
>              ?s ?p ?wikipediaUrl ;
>                 foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum_of_Mathematics> ;
>                 foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf ?wikipediaUrl;