Hi Jo,

Im not sure but it seems to me you are confusing wikipedia articles with
infoboxes. Infoboxes are predefined templates that are used in a lot of
different articles, please refer to the Wikipedia page that explains
infoboxes [1] .

The mappings wiki is just a mediawiki instance and works like any other
mediawiki.  First you have to register and then request editor rights on
the mailing list.  When you have registered, just tell me your account name
and I'll give you editor rights. Afterwards you will be able to edit the
wiki pages.

Cheers
Alexandru

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Infobox