Hi,

Indeed, such a mapping doesn't exist. The error you've found comes from the inferred types - check the dump "Mapping-based Types (Heuristic)" at [1] - which are loaded to the sparql endpoint just as other type info. And yes, we should think how to fix it in the next version.

Best,
Volha

[1] http://wiki.dbpedia.org/Downloads39#mapping-based-types-heuristic