Hi all,

@Nick: could you check out the latest code on the master branch,
re-generate the settings as Dimitris suggested and try again?

We should also re-generate the settings and commit them on github, but
there was a bit more to do. The problem was caused by the new 'Topic'
namespace that was added on enwiki in late July 2014 [1]. It has
namespace number 2600 [2], but our namespace map only went up to 1999
[3]. That's why Nick got the error message "key not found: 2600".

Solution: extend the namespace map in Namespace.scala [3] to 2998. I
just commited that change [4].

We could also improve the error message in WikipediaDumpParser.java
[5] by using get() instead of apply(), but I don't think that's
important, and maybe dealing with Options in Java would be awkward. I
don't know.

By the way, the Topic namespace doesn't have a talk namespace, so it
might seem that we also have to change the automatic adding of talk
namespaces in Namespace.scala [6], but it doesn't matter - we don't
really care about the namespaces above 400 anyway. We only use dummy
namespaces like "Namespace 2600".

Cheers,
JC

[1]