> My third question is, all of the endpoints provide a foaf:primaryTopicOf
> edge pointing to the English wikipedia page — surely it should have all
> languages? Ideally, I would like links to each of the other language
> Wikipedia articles with some tie between the abstract and the wikipedia URL
> it came from (as there's not a 1:1 relation between ISO language codes and
> wikipedia subdomains, e.g. "Chū-jiân"@nan ->
> http://zh-min-nan.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch%C5%AB-ji%C3%A2n so trying to
> generate a URI myself using the refs:label + language code will not always
> work).
> How could this be done, and is anyone willing to do it? TBH I would be
> happy if the URIs were merely string literals tagged with the corresponding
> ISO language, though that's obviously far from ideal in terms of LOD.
> Perhaps both string literals and an array of (untagged) foaf:primaryTopicOf
> triples would be good enough.

What we provide in this case are owl:sameAs links to other dbpedia language
editions.
Then you can either dereference the uris to get their abstracts (not
available in all languages) or construct the wikipedia url by replacing '
dbpedia.org/resource' to 'wikipedia.org/wiki'
Using rdfs:label for this is not recommended. You can get additional labels
for the same resource from other extractors that do not match the page name.

http://dbpedia.org/sparql?default-graph-uri=http%3A%2F%2Fdbpedia.org&query=select+*+where+%7Bdbpedia%3ABerlin+owl%3AsameAs+%3Fsame%7D+LIMIT+100&format=text%2Fhtml&timeout=30000&debug=on

Dimitris

> – Nicholas.

Kontokostas Dimitris