This is pretty cool.

One thing that would be fun is if there was a way to store queries in it
along with some notes,  kind of the way that Kasabi used to work.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 1:05 PM, M. Aaron Bossert <maboss...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hear, hear.  I'm using the same thing in my front-ends.  Way better than
> the plain code mirror SPARQL interface.
>
> Aaron
>
> > On Feb 18, 2015, at 11:12, Vladimir Alexiev <
> vladimir.alex...@ontotext.com> wrote:
> >
> > Use this to play with dbpedia or any other SPARQL endpoint:
> http://yasgui.org/
> > Has automatic prefix insertion, class and property autocompletion,
> > and Google Chart generation (borrowed from VISU, which itself borrowed
> the SPARQL editor from yasgui).
> >
> > I just can't say enough good words about it :-)
> > We gradually started using it on our endpoints

Paul Houle
Expert on Freebase, DBpedia, Hadoop and RDF
(607) 539 6254    paul.houle on Skype   ontolo...@gmail.com
http://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup