Dear all community

I'm writing because I think I have a problem with the extraction of the sameAs
triples (Interchapter),
I have few sameAs triple, for example I have no sameAs for the capital of
France : Paris.

So I think that the problem could be when I try to extract the wikidata-SameAs
(WikidataSameAsExtractor).
Because during the extraction many many warning about JSON and other appeared.
With the most recent wikidata dump I have no sameAs generated, only the January
dump generate something.

I put a picture of that here for you (for example) :

For this I use the dbpedia extraction framework from de 10th april 2015 and the
wikidata-20150330 dump this the command line :
../clean-install-run extraction extraction.wikidata.sameas.properties (in dump
directory)
Nothing is generated without empty files.
RedirectFinder Warning :
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52449562/dbpedia/snapshot_Redirect1.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52449562/dbpedia/snapshot_Redirect2.png

Json warning :
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52449562/dbpedia/snapshot_JSON1.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52449562/dbpedia/snapshot_JSON2.png

Have you this kind of warning ?

For information I use the dbpedia extraction framework from de 10th april 2015
and the wikidata-20150330 dump.

This is a realy big problem me, this will be great if you have an idea of the
problem's origin.
And s hould I do something else later to get the interlanguage links ?

Thanks in advance
With regards

Raphael Boyer
Inria, France