Hello everyone,

My name is Saumyarajsinh Zala. I am from India. I am pursuing Computer
Engineering. I would be working for DBpedia this year in GSOC. My areas of
interest are artificial intelligence, semantic web and programming. My
hobbies are playing guitar and swimming. Hope we would have a great time
ahead.

cheers.

--
Saumyarajsinh Zala