Hi all,

Thanks Dimitris.

I am Brij Mohan and am pursuing my MS by Research (CSE) program from
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India. I am
in my first year of MS and my research field includes Speech Processing,
Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. My specific research
topic is Spoken Dialog Systems.

I have 2+ years of work-experience with IBM softwares. I am quite
comfortable in C, C++, Java and Python. But JavaScript and Lua are my
current favorite. I have extensive web-dev experience and have worked with
a few startups on Hadoop & NoSQL DBs.

I am interested to contribute for DBpedia codebase since I think it may
help me get hands-on with some of the real-time challenges that come up
with such huge data. I would really appreciate any sort of guidance in
order to get started. Thanks!