Hi All,

I was doing my works on db and wiki, but in a few tests I found out some
topics are missing in Page_ids_en.ttl  (turtle)

Using the one created on 3rd Sept 2014

please, have a look
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

is missing, while present in
page_links_en.ttl
and
redirects_en.ttl

I posted it cause I can imaging some may be missing due to errors, however
this is quite an old topic now and should be present:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant&dir=prev&limit=500&action=history

Though to get my topics set from diff (page_links / redirect) but, still i
need the ids.

Is page_ids complete?
Which alternatives to fetch ids from formatted dbpedia files?

I was looking at db as a great help in parsing, but if some topics are
missing that would be a bit discouraging.

Or alternatively pulling data from live version (I post another thread
about it) ?

thanks for helping in this out!

P.s. haven't run much tests, but this article was first try and getting a
miss at first shot, well stastistically it would be odd if they were too
few :)