Hey Michele,
I'm done with the warmup task for JSONpedia, but serving data from the
generated jar seems to be giving me some problems.

My console output is shown below:

====

$ java -cp build/libs/jsonpedia-full-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
com.machinelinking.cli.server -c /tmp/conf.properties

Mar 08, 2015 3:30:53 PM com.sun.jersey.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig init
INFO: Scanning for root resource and provider classes in the packages:
  com.machinelinking.service
Mar 08, 2015 3:30:54 PM com.sun.jersey.api.core.ScanningResourceConfig
logClasses
INFO: Root resource classes found:
  class com.machinelinking.service.DefaultAnnotationService
  class com.machinelinking.service.DefaultStorageService
Mar 08, 2015 3:30:54 PM com.sun.jersey.api.core.ScanningResourceConfig init
INFO: No provider classes found.
Error while running com.machinelinking.service.BasicServer
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No container provider supports the type
class org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpHandler
    at
com.sun.jersey.api.container.ContainerFactory.createContainer(ContainerFactory.java:196)
    at
com.sun.jersey.api.container.ContainerFactory.createContainer(ContainerFactory.java:134)
    at
com.sun.jersey.api.container.grizzly2.GrizzlyServerFactory.createHttpServer(GrizzlyServerFactory.java:243)
    at com.machinelinking.service.BasicServer.setUp(BasicServer.java:79)
    at com.machinelinking.cli.server.main(server.java:49)

====

I found a couple of links online that seem to suggest that this implies an
issue with the jar creation [1] [2]

Have you come across this before? Any idea on how to resolve this?

Thanks

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9787265/grizzly-and-jersey-standalone-jar
[2]