Hello!
 My name is Alina and I am a 3rd year student in Saint-Petersburg State
University, Russia. I study Applied mathematics and computer science in the
department of Statistical modelling. I have experience of research work in
the area of Deep Learning and currently I am writing my term paper in the
area of NLP. Also I am familiar with GANs as I did several side projects
that included them.
I am very exited to contribute to the *RDF-to-text** using GAN* project as
it seems highly interesting and challenging. Currently I am going through
the warm-up tasks, preparing my proposal and already posted on forum.
I will attach my draft today on the GSoC website, so really looking forward
to your feedback.
Thank you

--
Best regards,