On 1/23/07, Gerrit Renker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have performed experiments which confirm that

 1) when t_ipi < t_gran, the transmit rate is effectively out of control
 2) when t_ipi > t_gran, the actual transmit rate is about a factor of 3
    higher than s/t_ipi would permit.

http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/users/gerrit/dccp/docs/packet_scheduling/

I've been going over this and wonder if you ever got to the bottom of
it by instrumenting it or similar as it doesn't make sense to me....
We add t_ipi to t_nom after each packet so even coarse grained
scheduling shouldn't do this.

Ian

--
Web: http://wand.net.nz/~iam4