Gerrit,

I am cloning your tree with the following command:

    git-clone git://eden-feed.erg.abdn.ac.uk/dccp_exp my_dccp

But I did not check out the DCCP sub-branch, by:

    git-checkout --track -b dccp origin/dccp

However, as I type this command above, git complains saying:

    git checkout: branch dccp already exists

It this OK to say so?

--
Burak